Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Hopes For Phase 4

If you've taken the time to check out my blog post titled: "About Me - The coder behind the code", then you'd know that I am saddend about the revision of phase 4. For the students that dont know, phase 4 has been revised to no longer include Adobe Flash. Working with Flash is a hobby of mine and I was looking forward to putting my skills to good use. From what Ive heard, the change occured from time-contraints due to the strike. However on a positive note, the new phase 4 has its own interesting qualities... Additionally, I suppsose its safe to assume that I would not have benefitted much from the Adobe Flash tutorial we would have received. We tend to learn just the basics due to time constraints and the varying technical backgrounds between students.

No comments: