Tuesday, April 14, 2009

About Me - The coder behind the code

I figured Id take the time to introduce myself before this places explodes with posts and comments...

My name is Romeko Romaine Loftman (yes, I go by my middle name) and I am a first year Digital Media student at York University. I chose to study this because of my hobbies which stem from my love of computers and the creative power they give us.

I am self-taught in the creation of various forms of digtal media. Programs such as MovieMaker, Final Cut, Audacity, Adobe photoshop and Adobe Flash are not new to me. Along with a few programming languages under my belt I feel as if i have a good foundation for my studies at york.

I look forward to learning more languages, programs, interfaces, artisitic concepts and techniques.

For a look at past work I invite you to check out osdesigns.
Remember when we were all young and made websites to showcase our creations? Don't lie, I wasn't the only one. It showcases a few flash projects I did awhile back. Like many of the pointless things we do, keeping the site up to date was a concept that quickly died off. However if you have some time, why not check it out?


No comments: